GPP membership is open at the organisational or individual business level to anyone operating or representing seafood, horticulture and pastoral businesses in the Gascoyne region. For the first year of operation, a flat fee will be issued for all members.
As an inaugural member, you will have the ability to directly shape the functions and goals of GPP. Once joined, GPP will actively seek your input to its strategy so that you are receiving maximum benefits from your membership.
An Information Memorandum has been developed to share more information about the terms of membership to GPP, as well as the structure and governance of the organisation. To receive a copy of the Information Memorandum and Membership Application please contact admin@GPP.org.au or request more information here.
Why Join GPP?
It’s early days yet but the value of Gascoyne Primary Producers is simple – the GPP will seek to re-energise and empower Gascoyne primary producer businesses by providing a unified voice to increase demand and value.
As primary producer businesses of the Gascoyne, we don’t just want to survive, we want to prosper. Together, as members united under a common banner, we can work to tackle the big picture items that as individuals we don’t have the time, resources or influence to handle.
Moving forward, the GPP will flourish only with a wide variety of engaged members who can shape the way forward for the organisation in representing your industries.
Membership – what are the benefits for you?
As an inaugural member you will have the opportunity to directly shape the GPP to your needs. Aside from the core objectives and strategic goals of the organisation highlighted in the Information Memorandum, members will also receive additional benefits including:
- You will be the first to hear about any developments in the critical issues facing each primary industry or the businesses of the region as a whole;
- You will receive media releases, newsletters, updates and alerts ahead of the pack;
- You will receive personal invitations and notices to all GPP meetings and evets;
- You will receive special discounts to all GPP industry forums and events;
- You will be provided with all the key leadership documents produced by GPP;
- You will be eligible to nominate for board and advisory committee positions;
- You will be eligible to vote and elect board positions;